About This Course
1. Recognize the significance of human resource management in the workplace.
2. Recognize the essential roles of Human Resource Management
3. Set up a Human Resource Planning System
4. Recognize the significance of recruitment and selection.
5. Describe the various forms of compensation and benefits plans.
6. Create a strong performance appraisal system.
7. Recognize the importance of training and development in the workplace
- This lesson walks you through various marketing funnels and provides helpful tools and tips to help ensure your own Objectives are realistic.
- Before any marketing campaign or tactic can be launched, tracking needs to be in place, so you'll get an introduction to the incredible tool that is Google Analytics as well as learn about UTMs
- This course is designed for Fresh Graduates, HR coordinator, and Personnel.
- Newly hired HR staff.
- Senior and middle level managers in finance, production, operations, and marketing.
- Managers who have several responsibilities, like HR, but do not have a specific HR position.
- Experienced managers who are new to HR or looking for a new opportunity.