Project Management Course PMP
About This Course
The project management course enhances the quality of project management, whether small or large in various fields and industries, and provides best international practices that increase the success rate of projects and avoid costs that may cause the project to close or take the project more time than planned.
The importance of project management certificates:
• It is one of the most Important and respected certificates globally. It does not have a specific specialization, with its distinction in increasing the student with a package of technical and managerial skills.
• Ranked as the fourth most requested certificate around the world in 2006.
• It has a wide demand now in The Middle East Because expansions at the level of different sectors and Industries, especially Egypt.
• It is a basic requirement for some jobs in many international and multinational organizations.
It is a condition for obtaining promotion in some companies to ensure the availability of skills that qualify for professional excellence.
- PMP Students most be graduated and hold bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- • executives and managers who are looking for excellence.
- • All officials from all departments and various units in the organizations.
- • Top Management Level.
- • Directors of departments, heads of departments, their assistants, and deputies.
- • All senior leaders in organizations.
- • Administrative staff, supervisors.
- • Who Responsible for planning and continuous development and team leaders.
- • Project and program managers, agents, and investment portfolio managers.
- • Employees and specialists of the Department of Public Relations and Media.
- • Those who wish to develop themselves and raise the level of their efficiency and effectiveness.