Talent Management Course
About This Course
Talent management involves individual and organizational development in response to a changing and complex operating environment. It is not just limited to attracting the best people from the industry, but it is a continuous process that involves sourcing, hiring, developing, retaining, and promoting them while meeting the organization’s requirements simultaneously. This training course will equip the participant with the necessary skills and knowledge required for talent recognition, management, retention, and development; a sure way to ensure continuity and success
The importance of Talent Management certificate:
• presents a comprehensive approach to talent management. It shows how the various assessment, planning, and implementation elements can be integrated into a single talent management approach.
• focuses on examining each of the talent management building blocks that is the assessment tools that are used to build the talent management plan and create the basis for associated development action.
• helping organizations ensure that employees from diverse groups are represented in their reservoir of Super keepers, Keepers.
• Understanding and describes the actions an organization can take to improve its employees’ capabilities for meeting the requirements of the talent management plan.
- The student most have experience in human resources and aware of all HR function
- • Senior HR professionals
- • middle line managers
- • HR supervisors
- • training managers as well as all those involved in designing and setting up talent management systems