Unman Resource management certificate
About This Course
This essential Unman Resource management certificate provides a comprehensive and solid foundation in human resource management. It covers the different functional areas that comprise the field of Human Resource Management, including human resource planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance appraisal and training & development.
Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, you will be able to define the key concepts associated with human resources management and you will be able to:
• Understand the importance of Human Resource Management to the organization.
• Appreciate the key functions associated with Human Resource Management.
• Implement a Human Resource Planning Process.
• Understand the importance of Recruitment and Selection.
• Understand the main types of Compensation and Benefits Systems.
• Implement an effective Performance Management Systems.
• Implement an effective Performance Appraisal Process.
• Understand the function of Training and Development and its importance to the organization.
- Students of Unman Resource management certificate must be graduated and hold bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- • This course designed for fresh graduates, HR Coordinators, and specialists
- • HR staff who are new to the profession
- • Team Leaders and Project leaders and Administrators
- • Senior and Middle level managers in Finance, Production, Operations and Marketing functions
- • Managers who play multiple roles including HR but did not have formal HR orientation
- • Experienced Managers who are new to HR or pursuing a career change